Got a new Laptop or net-book that came with pre-installed drivers, but you are going to upgrade or re-install the O.S. but don’t have a driver CD or your driver CD is missing? Then here is a easy way of backing up all of your original installed drivers (OEM drivers) and restoring with a few clicks! Means you don’t have go to your manufactures websites for downloading all the drivers each time your’e re-installing.
So, here is a tool that can backup all your drivers and restore when needed.It works on your most favorite version of Windows i.e. XP/Vista/7.
Just download Double_Driver and extract it to your desired location and run it(by double clicking on dd), and just follow the step by step process.
BACKING UP Process:
- Firstly Go to Backup by clicking on it.
- Now click on Scan Current System, it will automatically select all the drivers installed, except Microsoft(i.e. bundled with the OS).
- Now Click on Backup Now,
- Now it will ask for where to save the backup file and the output type, Select your desired location by clicking on browse and then select Compressed zip (because it is more secure from viruses and will take less space).
- Now Click on Restore and then Click on Locate Backup as displayed above.
- Now Click on Compressed Zip and select your backup file(.zip) that you saved earlier and Click OK
- All Done, Reboot your PC and enjoy start using your PC as it was in factory condition.
*Note: you will need a utility to extract the file like Winrar,7zip.
Download Link for Double_Driver here